|No. 398, Middle Tongjiang Road, Xinbei District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Provincefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||GOOD JOB|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||As your request|
|Packaging Details:||50 g to 600 kgs for solid and 100 ML to 200L for liquid formulation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, etc.|
|Supply Ability:||As your request|
|Active Ingredients:||42% Propisochlor ·butachlor · Atrazine SE||Product Features:||Effectively Kill Seedling Regeneration|
|Crop ( Or Scope):||Spring Maize||Control Object:||Annual Weeds|
|Preparation Dosage:||250-300 G / Mu||Use Method:||Soil Spray|
selective systemic herbicide,
organic systemic herbicide
Herbicide for corn field
Active ingredients:42% Propisochlor ·butachlor · Atrazine SE (Atrazine 18% + Butachlor 4%+ Propisochlor 20%)
Product features: This product is made from Propisochlor, Atrazine and butachlor mixture into corn fields of soil treatment with herbicide before seedling can effectively kill seedling regeneration, but effective control of weeds in corn field of annual grasses and Broadleaf weeds.
Using technology and method of use:
|Crop ( or scope)||Control object||Preparation dosage||Use method|
|Spring maize||Annual weeds||250-300 G / Mu||After sowing seedling soil spray|
|In summer maize field||Annual weeds||200-250 G / Mu||Soil spray|
|(Note : (1) hectare dose = Mu dose x15
(2)Total amount of active ingredient concentration ( mg / kg )=( preparation x1000000)÷ preparation dilution)
Corn seed germination after the former, and per hectare water 750 kg, evenly spray the soil. Spraying should be thoughtful, even, do not overlap or leak spray.
Matters needing attention:
1. this product for each quarter of the corn up 1 .
2.This product should choose a windless sunny day spraying, do not allow pesticide drift into other sensitive crops. Avoid mixing with alkaline pesticides and other substances.
3.Soil arid and left behind a large quantity of straw in the field, or when a higher soil organic matter content, mixed with water should be strengthened and, where appropriate, increase the amount of medication.
4. Vegetables, beans, peach trees, wheat and rice, atrazine-sensitive and should not be used. Corn fields when the crop is wheat, rice should be reduced dose and safety of other herbicides. Corn fields with other crops, should not use this product.
5. Spraying should wear protective clothing, masks, gloves, avoid inhalation of liquid medicine. During spraying are not allowed, such as eating, drinking, smoking, should be washed in time after applying.
6. Properly handle the remaining liquid and refrain from polluting the water. Used containers should be properly handled, do no use should not be discarded.
7. Pregnant and breastfeeding women from exposure to this product.
Poisoning first aid:
Moderate irritation to skin and eyes. In case of contact with skin, rinse, if splashed in the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, still unwell, seek medical advice. If accidental ingestion should be sent to hospital to be treated. No specific antidote.
Storage and transport:
This product should be stored in a dry, cool, well ventilated, waterproof place, away from sources of ignition or heat sources. In the reach of children and locked. Don't associate with food, drink, food, feed with other products, such as storage and transport.
Contact Person: Mr.Liu